Events & Education
Virtual Director Professionalism©
Your Schedule | Online
- eLearning Overview
- Introduction to ESG Oversight
- CERT Certificate in Cyber-Risk Oversight Program
- Director Proficiency: Financial Oversight
- Webinars Archive
- Art of Directorship: Adaptive Governance
- Art of Directorship: CEO Succession
- Art of Directorship: Strategy & Value Creation
- Directorship Essentials: Risk Oversight
- Directorship Essentials: Compliance & Ethics
Honing Your Directorship Expertise
Kickstart your path to becoming NACD Directorship Certified® with our boardroom fundamentals online training—now accessible when and where you want. Get ready for your future director positions with immersion in the boardroom practices most in demand for today’s governance. Experience the most respected governance education, which only NACD can provide.
- Apply real-world insights to critical governance topics.
- Learn from our exclusive faculty of NACD directors & governance experts.
- NACD Directorship Certification®
- The course is based on our most popular in-person training, with all-new modules and updated content for the most critical boardroom challenges.
- Benefit from more than 40 years of NACD governance expertise.
- Understand the key governance areas all boards oversee.
- Increase your skills and knowledge base.
- Learn about best practices for board processes and roles.
- Board Structure and Processes
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Board Member
- The Board’s Operating Model
- Fiduciary Duties of Corporate Boards
The Key Committees
- The Nominating and Governance Committee
- The Compensation Committee—Roles and Responsibilities
- The Audit Committee
Critical Oversight Topics
- Introduction to Finance and Accounting
- Strategy from a Board Perspective
- Risk Oversight
- Corporate Transformations
- Talent Oversight
- Board-Shareholder Engagement
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Cyber-Risk Oversight
Turning Learning into Action
- Habits of Highly Effective Directors: Tying It All Together
This program will award 15 NACD credits toward NACD Directorship Certification®/Board Leadership Fellowship.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
NACD accepts Visa, Mastercard®, and American Express®. Checks, payable to NACD, must be received before the User can begin the course. NACD will refund the fees paid by User for the course(s) only if (1) there is a material defect or technical problem causing a prolonged delay in completion of the course(s) and (2) NACD is unable to rectify such material defect or technical problem within ten (10) business days after receipt of such notification. Notifications and written refund requests should be submitted by electronic mail to Registration@NACDonline.org